- Club Information
- Swimming timetable
- Rules and Codes of Conduct
22/01/2017Well done to the 27 swimmers who have successfully qualified for the Kent Championships 2017 this year, starting on 21 January at Crystal Palace. The swimmers qualified for over 160 events.
All details of races and times can be found on the Kent ASA website.
Best of luck swimmers and we are all proud of you!
- 15/06/2019Kent Junior League success
Our team triumph at Kent Junior League Round 1
- 13/06/2019Competition calendar updated
Competition Calendar now out for 19/20 season
- 04/06/2019Summer timetable 2019
Our summer timetable has been published, and will take effect from 29 July.
- 06/05/2019Future Champs 2019 now open for entries
Our annual Future Champions Gala will be held on 23 June at Glassmill Leisure Centre
- 21/01/2019January newsletter
January newsletter is now out!
- 05/12/2018Christmas timetable
Our Christmas table is now out
- 22/10/2018Competition calendar updated
Events for the rest of the 2018/19 season are now out
- 27/09/2018September Newsletter
Our September newsletter is now out - a bumper read. Enjoy!
- 28/05/2018Summer timetable
Summer timetable 2018
- 07/05/2018Spring newsletter
Our spring newsletter is now out
- 28/02/2018Competition calendar updated
Events for the remainder of the 2017/18 season now available
- 14/01/2018January newsletter
Our new year newsletter is now online
- 14/01/2018New Head Coach for Saxon
Welcome to Gareth Keating, our new head coach
- 14/11/2017Arena League Round 2
Saxon swimmers battle through
- 12/11/2017Medals at London Winter Champs
Our swimmers claim two medals at the 2017 London regional winter championships
- 09/11/2017Masters success at the Nationals!
Lauren and Kat had a great weekend at the short course Nationals in Sheffield.
- 18/10/2017National Arena League Round One success
Saxon storm to second in Arena League home fixture
- 01/10/2017October newsletter
October newsletter now available in Club Information section. Enjoy!
- 27/06/2017Saxon Master gains British record
Record breaking success for our masters at the British championships
- 24/06/2017July 2017 Newsletter
July's newsletter is now on the Newsletter page. Find updates on Club achievements, news and details of our new kit.
- 24/06/2017Summer timetable 2017
Our summer timetable is now out, please check the timetable section for details or see the attachment below
- 04/06/20172017 Regionals report
Success for our swimmers at the London regionals
- 21/05/2017Competition programme
Our competition programme for 2017/18
- 29/03/2017April 2017 newsletter
April's club newsletter is here - see Club Information
- 29/03/2017New Kit now available
We have some great new kit
- 12/03/2017Kents success
Well done to all the Saxon Crown swimmers who swam at the Kent championships 2017
- 22/01/2017Kent Champs
Well done to the 27 swimmers who made Kent Champs 2017
- 12/12/2016New timetable from 3 January 2017
A slightly amended timetable will be in effect from 3 January 2017 until the rest of the season. See the timetable pages
- 12/12/2016Christmas and holiday timetable
Christmas and New Year timetable for 2016/2017 is now published
- 24/11/2016Saxon clinch finals spot in Arena League
The Saxon swimmers did themselves proud at the second round of the Arena League in Luton on 12 November, clinching third place on the night and a spot in the top-half finals round in December.
- 12/10/2016Arena League success
Saxon Crown comes in third in Division 1 meet at Watford
- 21/09/2016September Newsletter now out
Our bumper new season edition is now out. Enjoy!
- 28/08/20162016/17 Timetable
Our new timetable is now available on line - please follow the below link
- 03/07/2016Summer timetable
Our summer timetable is now out and will run from 25 July to 5 September. Please see the attached form for details.
- 30/05/2016Masters Medal at Europeans
Saxon swimmers take a gold and silver at the European masters.
- 18/05/2016Annual General Meeting
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 13 June at 7pm at Glass Mill and all are welcome.
- 18/05/2016Joshua’s report from British Para-Swimming
Joshua takes the sunshine to the British Para Swimming International Championships 2016
- 17/05/2016New Timetable from 2 May
We introduced a small number of changes to the coaching timetable from 2 May. The aim of the changes is to ensure we continue to fit our available pool time to the needs of our swimmers as best we can. These changes will be in place for the remainder of the season.
- 18/04/2016Success at the Kent County Championships
Saxon Crown Success at the Kent County Championships 2016
- 13/04/2016Future Champs Meet Sunday 26 June 2016
Saxon Crown Future Champs Meet Sunday 26 June 2016
Find all the latest news for the club right here !